Saturday, September 09, 2006

Welcome to Police Quest!

Hello everyone!

I decided to create a blog about my progress and pursuit of a law enforcement career - more specifically, my dream to become a police officer. I feel this blog could serve several purposes: My own motivation, seeing the progress I have made and the progress I plan on making, as well as providing an information bank towards others who share the same dreams.

With that said, I would just like to welcome everyone, and to stay tuned to several articles popping up over the course of the near future.

I would also like to invite anyone to post comments regarding their own experiences, whether they are dealing in security, police, military, emergency medical services, firefighters, etc. Any insight is always welcome and appreciated!

Take care for now,
Simon

No comments: