Tuesday, September 19, 2006

T Minus One Week!

Wow, things are creeping up fast! This time next week ill know whether i have passed or failed the testing! How nerve-racking!!

So next monday i'll be heading up to Orillia where ill study and review all the material on the policeprep.com website and my police testing handbook.

I decided to stay overnight in Orillia rather then make the 1.5 hour drive on Tuesday morning ,praying that rushhour traffic doesn't cause me to be late. Hopefully its the better choice!

Come Tuesday morning, gotta write the written components first, starting with the WCT - the accident collision report, and finishing with the PATI - the 90 question/ 90 minute aptitude exam.

If I am successful with both, then i will head to Georgian College in Barrie to undergo the Prep physical, including the obstacle course and shuttle run!

Then if i am successful, my day is done! But all is not over, i have B-pad testing - video simulations, within 2 weeks or so!

It's going to be a crazy Fall season!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Your blog is nice !

Best of Luck for your test !
I hope you will pass your exam

:)

police foundations